Monday, May 25, 2015

2015 Louis Vuitton Wish List

Posted on May 25, 2015 at 6:49 PM EST
Everyone has a wish list. Whether it's luxury items, jewelry, clothing, electronics.. there's always going to be something out there that we want to get our hands on. Each year since I started buying LV items I have made a wish list. Some items get checked off rather quickly and some stay on for years. I think long and hard about each item as well.

There's always going to be the want factor but do I really need it? Will I use it? I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on things that never get used. We've all been there.. we all have items in our collections that get used more than others. I used my Speedy B 25 all the time while my Speedy 30 hardly gets used unless I am traveling. Some might say if you don't use it why not just sell it? Two reasons, there may come a day when I decide I am going to use it all the time and I know that if I sold it I'd regret it later on.

My 2015 wish list has changed a lot since December. I started off with three items. The Neverfull MM in Monogram, the Key Pouch in Empriente, and the Pochette Accessories NM in Monogram. It wasn't long before I decided that I didn't want a Neverfull. I needed the security of a zipper. I ended up with the Totally MM in Damier Ebene instead. The Delightful PM NM quickly made it's way onto the wish list then after thinking about it I didn't want it anymore. Then another Speedy B 25 this time in Monogram. That was one is still up in the air. I mean, do I really need another Speedy?

And now.. the only bag on my wish list. The Pochette Metis. I cannot put into words how much I want this bag. Yes it is only May but I already know that the earliest I will get this bag is in December. You can blame a kitchen remodel, landscaping around the house, and my husband getting a new truck at the end of the year for that. Plus it will be my birthday present for next year. If it remains on my radar that is. I have a habit of constantly changing my mind.

That is what the last week was for me. My birthday was just over a week ago and my husband and I were heading to Louis Vuitton this past weekend so I could get myself a belated birthday present. I knew how much I had to work with and began to think about what I wanted. Since I know I am getting the Metis at the end of the year I decided on what I'd get the most use out of and if whatever I chose would fit in other bags as well. It started off with another Mini Pochette, this one in Monogram. I thought it was my final decision then I thought.. well what about a Toiletry 15 instead? That lasted about two days.

I went back to the Mini Pochette and another Key Pouch/Cles, this is DE. I just wasn't sure. I knew I'd use them but did I really need doubles of things I already had. Well I got frustrated with myself and turned to my wish list that I had completely forgotten about. Boy am I glad I did...

Originally the Cerise (Cherry) Empriente Key Holder was on my wish list but it wasn't the right color for me especially because I wanted to use it as a small wallet. I decided that when I did get it I wanted the Noir (Black) it's just so classic and I would be much happier with it.

The Empriente Key Holder in Noir came home with me Saturday night and I couldn't be happier with it. It was so nice to knock an item off of my wishlist. Multicolor pieces will always be on my wish list even though the line has been discontinued. I was very lucky to get my hands on a black Insolite wallet back in March.

As of right now the only thing I am dying to get my hands on is the Pochette Metis. I know other items will be on it with the release of new and limited edition items but it is nice to know that my wish list isn't three miles long anymore. I feel very privileged to have the items that I have and look forward to whatever I may end up with in the future.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML