Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Louis Vuitton - Mini Pochette














Posted on June 2, 2014 at 6:21 AM EST
Has there ever been that one item that you want but you aren't sure how it will fit with your lifestyle? This was that item for me. Today I will be reviewing the Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette in Damier Ebene.

I remember when the Louis Vuitton obsession began. I was in my early twenties and could no way afford to get anything. I would admire every bag that I saw, every SLG (Small Leather Goods) that was pulled out of a bag and wonder.. will I ever have one in my collection?

The answer.. YES! After several years I finally got my first piece, the classic Speedy 30 in Monogram which I will review later on. My collection quickly began to grow and for whatever reason I kept pushing the Mini Pochette to the back burner. I'd want it then I wouldn't. I didn't know how I'd use it and then I went to YouTube.

Most of us LV lovers run to her YouTube Channel to find unboxings, reviews, OOTD (Outfit of the Day) and so on. I knew that Jerusha Couture had a Mini Pochette and I needed to watch her video for it once more. It was then that I knew I needed this item in my collection.

Why did I choose the Mini Pochette in Damier Ebene?
At the time I was having a hard decision on which canvas I wanted. It was between the Damier Ebene and the Monogram. I was in love with both of them and it took what felt like months to decide. I knew that one day I'd be caught in the rain with it and the DE products are coated canvas. While the Monogram is gorgeous I didn't want to take the chance of getting the small piece of Vachetta leather wet. So I went with DE.

Not only is the DE canvas beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. The interior of this adorable clutch has the gorgeous red lining that we all want inside of a DE bag. It's a beautiful pop of color that really stands out.

What do I use the Mini Pochette for?
I use mine for a number of things. It really depends on what bag I am using. Most of the time I don't even use it as a clutch. I use her as either a small make-up bag or my wallet. I can easily toss in whatever I need and still have room left. If I were to use it for a clutch it can easily fit my iPhone 5, money, cards, and even tissues, gum, or a lip balm.

The Mini Pochette is my most used item. It can be used for so many different things. Not only as a hand held clutch, wallet, or make-up bag but it can also be a cross body bag. If you have an adjustable strap or even the strap to your DE Eva clutch all you need to do is attach it to the bag and you will have a hands free option.

Would I ever purchase another Mini Pochette?
Absolutely! I would add another to my collection without any hesitation. It is the perfect bag that can be used for all of your daily needs.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML