Monday, June 2, 2014

Wishlist Item: Louis Vuitton Totally PM


















Posted on June 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM EST
There are items that we all have on our wishlists. Mine seem to never end. There are items I know would get a lot of use. Others that I question whether or not I want to spend the money on something that I would only use once or twice a year.

An item that has recently been added to my wishlist is the Louis Vuitton Totally PM in Damier Ebene.

Normally I don't buy a lot of shoulder bags mostly because I am constantly readjusting them on my shoulder. I also find that I don't always like the shoulder strap. Some don't seem sturdy enough or I find that they aren't long enough. I don't want my bag practically in my arm pit.

I like the strap length on a Totally. I also love that it is a zipper closure. One of the main reasons I have never considered a Neverfull is because of the closure. There is no zipper and I don't like everyone being able to see inside of my bag.

The Totally comes in three sizes - PM (Small), MM (Medium), and GM (Large). It also comes in three canvas' - Monogram, Damier Ebene (pictured above), and Damier Azur. For me the size of the PM is perfect. While it is the smallest size it comes in it has more than enough room for my daily needs. The Damier Ebene canvas will be great in any kind of weather and it comes with the beautiful red lining interior. There is a D ring that you can attach your keys, a Key Holder/Cles, or a Mini Pochette. Three interior pockets along the bag to hold your cellphone, camera, or whatever your heart desires. Two exterior pockets on the outside of the bag for easy access to keys, a cellphone, or even a bottled drink.

I considered other bags like the Speedy B 25/30 in DE which I still love but I think the Totally PM works better for me. I already have a Speedy 30 and while I love that the Bandouliere can be worn as a shoulder bag and/or crossbody I really don't need another Speedy bag. The Totally PM for me is totally perfect.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML