Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review - Louis Vuitton Key Pouch in Empriente Noir


















Posted on May 27, 2015 at 8:30 AM EST
Those that know me know that I am more of a behind the scenes kind of a girl. I take the pictures instead of being in them. There's a reason I have more blog posts than YouTube videos (feel free to check out my YT channel). I'm much more comfortable typing out my thoughts that being in front of that camera..

Which brings me to my latest purchases and review...

I have only had this item a few days and I am completely in lvoe. Today I will be reviewing my brand new Empriente Key Holder in Noir (Black).

I first looked at this piece back in December at the Louis Vuitton in Cincinnati. It was kind of on my radar at the time and I couldn't get over how soft the leather was.. but I didn't buy it for a couple of reasons. 1.) They only had the Cherry and while it's beautiful it's not for me. 2.) Price. I only had so much money to work and I wouldn't have had any left for that day. The item then went right onto my 2015 wish list.

This past Saturday I finally added this beautiful piece to my collection. It was a belated birthday present to myself. I knew that I wanted it in black from the get go. The only thing that would have steered me in a different direction would have been a pink or purple option. This key holder as of right now only comes in four colors: Noir (Black), Iris (Blue), Cherry (Red), and Earth (Brown).

One thing I love about this key holder is that it can double as a small wallet which is one of the reasons I wanted it. It has a snap closer and a zipper on the back to hold coins or extra cards. The inside can fit cards, cash, and a key. You can see from the picture above what I've put into mine and I still have room left. The only thing not pictured are the coins that were inside the zippered compartment in the back.

This key holder will fit in small, medium, and large bags. It can be used as a wallet or just for your keys, It can attach to a D ring or you can use it as a bag charm. I love multi-functional pieces. I feel like you get more bang for your buck that way.  Most of my SLG's are multi-functional or at least for how I use them. I will get into that in a later post.

I have no regrets purchasing this item and would recommend it to anyone. Empriente leather is gorgeous and if this item came in more colors I'd consider adding another one to my collection.

Check out my YouTube Channel
http://youtube.com/user/jen7xx

Check out my Instagram
Username: jen7xx



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML