Sunday, May 24, 2015

There's No Experience Like A Vuitton Experience

















Posted on May 24, 2015 at 7:19 AM EST
There's nothing better than walking into a Louis Vuitton boutique and immediately being greeted by your sales associate... or any sales associate for that matter. I've been lucky enough each and every time that I've gone to not get a rude SA. I've had nothing but wonderful people there to help me.

Back in April of last year I went to Louis Vuitton to purchase two items, the Alma BB and a Card Holder both in Epi Leather. Everytime I had gone I had a different SA. Each of them making my shopping experience wonderful.. but on that particular day I met a sales associate that would forever change my Vuitton shopping experience. My SA Veronica.

Other than the items I'm going there to buy she's the reason I keep going back to the Beachwood boutique. Every sales associate I've ever had there is wonderful and I would recommend all of them to you. I know most of their names but with Veronica I felt like royalty the second I walked in. Normally I'm in and out of there pretty quick. I only go a few times a year and stay there for around 10-15 minutes, depending on how busy they are. I do my research and think long and hard about what I want so I'm not standing there like an idiot. When I first met Veronica I had my items picked and and paid for in 15-20 minutes. We spent the next 20-25 minutes just talking.

We talked about everything under the sun. Vuitton of course, family, celebrities, you name it. It felt like I had known her for years instead of a matter of minutes. We even follow each other on Instagram to keep in touch. I have of course gone there several times since then and while she's not always there when I go she does put items on hold for me if I ask. I wouldn't have my Illustre Balloon Charm in Damier Ebene if it weren't for her.

These last two times I've gone, last night and back in March she worked and it was amazing. It's not that I plan my trips to when she'll be there but when/if she is there it makes me even more excited to go. It's so nice to have a sales associate that will not only help you with your purchase(s) but to also have one that will just stand there and chit chat makes it so much more fun.

So if you live in the greater Cleveland area and are as Vuitton obsessed as I am go to the Louis Vuitton in Saks in Beachwood. Ask for Veronica. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML