Friday, July 22, 2016

Top 10 List - twenty one pilots songs

Posted on July 22, 2016 at 6:54 PM EST
When I started this blog I intended on doing posts that weren't luxury related. After over a year I can finally say.. this post has nothing to do with luxury. The subject of this post is my absolute favorite thing in the entire world.

MUSIC!

More specifically a top 10 list. Each top ten list will revolve around a different subject and I thought what better way that to start with the hardest top 10 list there is. Top 10 songs by an artist. My first artist: twenty one pilots.

Each list will contain the name of the song and the album it is on next to it.
Example: Pour Some Sugar On Me - Album: Hysteria, 1987

Let's get started...

All songs are in exact order. #1 being my favorite of course...

1. Heavydirtysoul - Album: Blurryface, 2015
2. Fairly Local - Album: Blurryface, 2015
3. Car Radio - Album: Vessel, 2013
4. Heathens - Album: Suicide Squad The Album, 2016
5. Kitchen Sink - Album: Regional At Best, 2011
6. Message Man - Album: Blurryface, 2015
7. Ode To Sleep - Album: Vessel, 2013
8. Trees - Album: Vessel, 2013
9. The Judge - Album: Blurryface, 2015
10. Stressed Out - Album: Blurryface, 2015

Runner's Up/Honorable Mentions
1. Goner - Album: Blurryface, 2015
2. Screen - Album: Vessel, 2013
3. Ride - Album: Blurryface, 2015

Check out my YouTube Channel
http://youtube.com/user/jen7xx

Follow me on Instagram
Username: jen7xx



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML