Thursday, September 24, 2020

Louis Vuitton Reveal - XL Monogram Noir Strap

 


 
Posted on September 24, 2020 at 7:30 PM
Back in December 2019 I took my annual trip to Beachwood Place where the Cleveland Louis Vuitton is located. I went in hoping and praying they would have the Pochette Metis in Reverse Monogram. Once again I heard the words 'I'm sorry all we have is Empreinte if you'd like to take a look at that instead'. I of course wasn't interested. In fact I had an Empreinte piece I was looking to exchange because it was one of many items that was recalled to being defective. I knew that when I exchanged this piece that I would be buying this strap. I just didn't know which size.

The strap itself comes in three colors - black, red, and pink. I knew going in I wanted the black (Noir) but with the luck I had been having with items they wouldn't have it. My s/o that day not only had it in Noir but had it in both sizes. I tried on both and the XL was exactly what I wanted. My whole intention with getting this strap was to use it with the Pochette Metis. A bag that had already been on my wish list for five long years but I could never find.

This strap is incredibly comfortable. I am short, only 5'1" but curvy so it hits me at my hip which I love. Even being short I do not like when a strap is so long that I am having to reach so far down just to get inside of my bag. I do not have that problem with this strap. I think buying straps are a bit of a rip off because they can be quite pricey but at the same time do you really want a hard rough strap digging into your shoulder when you are out? No. You want to have something comfortable resting on your shoulder and this strap does just that. If you have been thinking about getting one of these straps and have the extra money for it, do it.




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML