Thursday, August 7, 2014

Chanel Reveal: 3 New Polishes!


















Posted on August 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM EST
I've been thinking a lot of about things that I want to post on here. Reviews, wishlist items, etc. I would like to do a little of everything so I thought I'd start with a reveal. I've always loved to paint my nails even though I am horrible at it. Since I am so pale it is hard to find colors that look good on me. Sure I could just run to the store and pick up something cheaper but I just love Chanel nail polish too much to do that.

I've already done reviews on three other colors that I have. May, Rose Cache, and Tutti Frutti. Yesterday the UPS man made a delivery and I received three more colors.

May I present April, Suspicious, and Charivari.

When I ordered these I was going off the color chart on the Chanel website. April and Suspicious looked much more red than what they really are. In this photo the April is showing more pink but in reality it is a dark burgundy. I'm okay with that but I'd really like to get my hands on some Red. Every girl should have at least one bottle of Red nail polish in her collection.

I currently am wearing Chanel Suspicious. I just couldn't wait to try it out. Reviews to come soon!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML