Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wishlist Item: Gucci Cosmetic Case














Posted on August 7, 2014 at 10:39 AM EST
As mentioned in my previous post I had 3 items on my Gucci wishlist. While I do love the Gucci Soho Disco bag I just found out that it is not weather resistant. I'd still love to have it someday but unless I move somewhere that it barely rains I really don't see it happening.

While I have other cosmetic cases they are all different shapes and sizes. Some are more practical than others and some I don't use as much. The Gucci cosmetic case is something I have had my eyes on for a while.

One thing that I love about this particular cosmetic case is the classic Gucci GG canvas. It comes in this color (the blue with the red strip) and the classic Gucci brown with green and red stripes. I prefer the blue more. I don't carry too much in a cosmetic pouch so this would be perfect for me. I'll still have plenty of room left and it is something that I can use in nearly every bag that I have.

This cosmetic case is also a great price. It's over $100 cheaper than the Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Case that I already have. While I like it the shape is not very practical. The bottom is much bigger than the top. I will do a review on it later on as well as my Alma BB which has a similar shape. I want something that I can get everything in and out of easily.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML