Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wishlist Item: Gucci Soho Disco Bag














Posted on August 5, 2014 at 9:33 PM EST
Anyone that knows me knows that I am a Louis Vuitton girl. Always have been, always will be. As for brands like Chanel I really am only into the perfumes and nail polish. In fact I have three more polishes on their way that should be here tomorrow. However I have always wanted to have one Gucci item in my collection. The main problem was that I hadn't been able to find anything I was really in love with.

Until now..

Every once in a while I will go to the Gucci website and see what it available. After going through small accessories, wallets, and bags I ended up finding three something that I want. I probably will only get one of them and if I had to choose between them this bag would be at the top of my list. I really know nothing about Gucci except that it started in Italy in 1921. I've walked passed the Gucci boutique countless times in Saks and have never gone in. I am hoping to change all of that soon.

I have one wishlist item remaining for Louis Vuitton and after I get that I want to get this Gucci Soho Disco bag. It comes in about twelve different colors and I have narrowed it down to two. The Metallic Burgundy (pictured above) and the black. I'm not usually one to get colored bags. I tend to get darker colors like navy, brown, and black but this Burgundy is really speaking to me. I can't say for sure that I'd get it over the black but it will definitely be one or the other.

The one thing that may turn me away from the bag is if it can be taken out in the rain. Where I live the weather changes by the minute and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a bag that I constantly have to worry about it. I've watched YouTube videos and done a bit of research but I am not finding the answers that I need. If by chance that it's not weather resistant I can always get either of the two items on my Gucci list.

The bag itself size wise if similar to the Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch. It is about two inches shorter in width but is an inch taller and an inch bigger in depth. It has two interior pocket as well as an adjustable strap. The strap isn't detachable but I have no problem with that. I would always wear it crossbody anyway.

This bag will end up being my birthday present for next year. My husband and I are going to split the cost but if I know us as well as I do I will have this bag months before my birthday next May.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML